BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2010-08 > 1281114249

From: "ROBERT HARTER" <>
Subject: Re: [BRE] Census Records versus Cemetery Records
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 13:04:09 -0400

As to widow - Grandma Harter's parents (Flavius James and Deliah Frame) were
divorced and from that day forward Grandma and her mother consistently
refered to him as having died, even though he had three more wives. I have
not looked it up, but I am sure Deliah also told the census taker that she
was a widow.

Bob Harter