BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2010-06 > 1276616015

From: rgep <>
Subject: Re: [BRE] Children of John Kessler (1768-1845)
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 08:33:35 -0700

Thanks Dwayne
I had Daniel connected with notes to do further research on his parentage. Still have the note now for a different reason. I had Joseph attached to Joseph K. Kessler and Mary Stihl, but feel now this is incorrect and need to do further research. Nether of these families are my direct lines, but off shoots of connected families.

I appreciate your information
Ron Gephart