BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2009-12 > 1259792943

Subject: Re: [BRE] BRETHREN Digest, Vol 4, Issue 388
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 17:30:30 EST

Dwayne,

Thanks for the information. That will change quite a number of peoples'
thinking about the religious heritage of the Daniel Barnhart line. I will be
making some corrections to some histories I have written. I appreciate the
help.

Regards,
Ed Barnhart

In a message dated 11/27/2009 3:09:20 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,