BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2009-09 > 1252648017

From: orwahist <>
Subject: Re: [BRE] United Brethren in Christ
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 22:46:57 -0700

I hope holysistersarah was making a humorous comment and I will take it in that light. It is very hard to communicate humor in an e-mail, unless one makes it very clear that is what it is . I did this myself sometime ago . I sent what I thought was a humor comment to someone and they take the wrong way.

Dennis Roth