BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2009-06 > 1245210171

From: "geshoneyman" <>
Subject: Re: [BRE] Book on the Ephrata Cloister
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 23:42:51 -0400

Must be one in the same. In rereading, I see that I left one letter of a
word, should have read...The Death Registers of the Ephrata Cloisters. I
bought my copy in 2003 from Jeff Bach when he gave a talk at the Brethren
Heritage Center in Brookville OH on his book, Voices of the Turtledoves, a
comprehensive history of the Ephrata Cloisters.
Gale