BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2008-11 > 1226172887

From: "MG" <>
Subject: [BRE] Recent Article on Dunkards
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 14:34:47 -0500

I just received the latest issue (Oct., Nov., Dec. 2008) of The Appalachian. There is a very informative, 22 page article on the Early Brethren and their migrations into the Carolinas and west into Ky and OH. Some of the names mentioned are Wm. Penn, Alexander Mack,Christopher Sauer, Daniel and Squire Boone, Conrad Beissel and Daniel Leatherman to name a few. The article is written by Rhonda Robertson. Individual issues are 3.00 and 12.00 per year from: The Appalachian, The Wise County Historical Society, P.O. Box 368, Wise, VA 24293, email . I have no connection with Wise Co Historical Soc. but I know this is one issue I will not be throwing away.
Regards,
Margaret Gray

This thread: