BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2008-04 > 1207708430

Subject: Re: [BRE] Milk River Brethren Church Montana?
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2008 22:33:50 -0400

I have just been looking through an old family Bible and found references to the church where my family (CRIPES, GARVERs) attended. It was the Milk River Church. Does anyone have any information on this church and know if there were any records kept? I know they lived in Towner County, North Dakota, Montana and Washington State. Any information would be very helpful.

Thank you!

Stephanie Wilson

??????????????????????? Support Our Sponsoring Agency
??????????? The Fellowship Of Brethren Genealogists (FOBG)
For further information contact Ron McAdams mailto: