BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2008-02 > 1203804642

From: Pat Hickin <>
Subject: Re: [BRE] Kessler
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 17:10:42 -0500

Is this John Kessler related to the Johannes Kessler (b Tyrone PA,
3/8/1727/28, d 3/24/1813, Botetourt Co., VA) m 1755 Eva Dorothea Lehman
(1/24/1733/34, Montgomery Co., MD- d7/24/1798 Botetourt Co., VA).
Apparently Johannes and Eva Dorothea were living in Frederick Co., MD,
ca 1763-1778, when their sons Daniel, Christian, Benjamin, David, and
Abraham were born-- assuming my records are correct.)