BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2007-12 > 1199033879

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [BRE] Internet trees
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 08:57:59 -0800

NORMA BRUCE wrote:

> Until my father registered for Social Security, he didn't know he was recorded in the county record as "baby boy."
>
> Norma Bruce

There is a LOT of that going around.

If th parents do not name a baby immediately, the official name gets
recorded like that.

--

Jeffery G. Scism, IBSSG
~~

Blacksheep Ancestors in your Family?
'Blacksheep Genealogy' is a registered California Sole Proprietorship.
The International Black Sheep Society of Genealogists is a Social Organization Identified by its members using IBSSG after their signatures.

Visit http://ibssg.org/

For The Blacksheep website, Montgomery County, Putnam County, and Fountain County USGenWeb sites. MORE...

This thread: