Archiver > BRETHREN > 2007-12 > 1198889643

From: Betty Quier <>
Subject: Re: [BRE] looking for Mary Knee mother of David Rohrer
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 16:54:03 -0800 (PST)

Hello again;
If I am understanding this new info, David is Samuels brother and so Mary Knee is Samuels mother also. If you think that mother Mary came to Miami County, Indiana then I may be able to find something on her. But if you believe she died in Montgomery County Ohio then you need to find a researcher there. In going thru the census for Montgomery County I did notice that there were many "Knees" in the area and in the 1850 census for German Twsp., Montgomery County, Ohio there is a Samuel Rohrer living 3 doors from a Shank family.

Dennis <> wrote:
I found David Rohrer's death certificate & I'm trying to find
information on his mother Mary Knee:
David Rohrer
b.5 Apr 1833 Ohio
d.14 May 1910 Jefferson Twp., Montgomery, Ohio

Son of:
Jacob Rohrer b.Penn
Mary Knee b.not known

Harriet Runohe(?) 1832-1898

I see a few Knee in Montgomery Co., Ohio & was hoping some of them could
be related.

Any help would be appreciated!!!

Search the Archives at
Support Our Sponsoring Agency
The Fellowship Of Brethren Genealogists (FOBG)
For further information contact Ron McAdams mailto: