BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2007-12 > 1198889643

From: Betty Quier <>
Subject: Re: [BRE] looking for Mary Knee mother of David Rohrer
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 16:54:03 -0800 (PST)

Hello again;
If I am understanding this new info, David is Samuels brother and so Mary Knee is Samuels mother also. If you think that mother Mary came to Miami County, Indiana then I may be able to find something on her. But if you believe she died in Montgomery County Ohio then you need to find a researcher there. In going thru the census for Montgomery County I did notice that there were many "Knees" in the area and in the 1850 census for German Twsp., Montgomery County, Ohio there is a Samuel Rohrer living 3 doors from a Shank family.

Betty

Dennis <> wrote:
I found David Rohrer's death certificate & I'm trying to find
information on his mother Mary Knee:
David Rohrer
b.5 Apr 1833 Ohio
d.14 May 1910 Jefferson Twp., Montgomery, Ohio

Son of:
Jacob Rohrer b.Penn
Mary Knee b.not known

Wife:
Harriet Runohe(?) 1832-1898

I see a few Knee in Montgomery Co., Ohio & was hoping some of them could
be related.

Any help would be appreciated!!!
Dennis

Search the Archives at http://archiver.rootsweb.com/th/index/BRETHREN