Archiver > BRETHREN > 2007-12 > 1198002150

From: Mary Elizabeth Stump <>
Subject: Re: [BRE] Niswander
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 10:22:30 -0800 (PST)

Attn: Merle Rummel

Above e-mail you refer to Henry Rhodes a Brethren Minister bought land -- Francis Stump's line had more than a few connections to RhoAdes and Rhodes and Rodes -- can you tell me which State and County this Henry Rhodes bought land and about the nearest date?

Thank you, Liz tump

Merle C Rummel <> wrote:

In high school I had a Jim Niswander classmate (in Michigan) - I never
considered the family might have Brethren connections! (especially with
him!) Of course, that was Michigan, and not Missouri -

Merle C Rummel

> Jacob Sepaugh (variously spelled) was the half-brother of Joseph Neuswanger
> (variously spelling). Joseph was an influencial Brethren. He sold land to
> the minister, Henry Rhodes, and later removed to Cape Girardeau County,
> Missouri with the Millers, Bakers, and Sepaugh family.

Search the Archives at
Support Our Sponsoring Agency
The Fellowship Of Brethren Genealogists (FOBG)
For further information contact Ron McAdams mailto: