BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2007-12 > 1198002150

From: Mary Elizabeth Stump <>
Subject: Re: [BRE] Niswander
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 10:22:30 -0800 (PST)

Attn: Merle Rummel

Above e-mail you refer to Henry Rhodes a Brethren Minister bought land -- Francis Stump's line had more than a few connections to RhoAdes and Rhodes and Rodes -- can you tell me which State and County this Henry Rhodes bought land and about the nearest date?

Thank you, Liz tump

Merle C Rummel <> wrote:
Hum-m-m

In high school I had a Jim Niswander classmate (in Michigan) - I never
considered the family might have Brethren connections! (especially with
him!) Of course, that was Michigan, and not Missouri -

Merle C Rummel

Search the Archives at http://archiver.rootsweb.com/th/index/BRETHREN