BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2007-06 > 1182334176

From: "Dwayne Wrightsman" <>
Subject: Re: [BRE] Kauffman/Crist
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 06:09:36 -0400

Ray,

As far as I know, your Huff/Hoff family does not relate to the Höh (Hoch)
family.

Margaret [nee Höh] Crist was the daughter of Martin Höh (born 1743) who
immigrated in on the Ship Phoenix in 1752, and settled in Cocalico Township,
Lancaster County. The Höh family lived in Cocalico through 1773. After
that the family lived in York County, PA, where Martin Höh died.

I am not familiar with the name Valentine Hoh.

Dwayne