BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2007-02 > 1170692302

From: "John and Marilyn Murray" <>
Subject: Re: [BRE] Dunkards
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 10:18:22 -0600

Hi,

I've been reading with interest various e-mail about the Dunkard and
Brethren Church.

Go to the following web site and go down to the diagram and you will see the
various Brethren groups that have been formed over the years.

http://www.cob-net.org/docs/groups.htm

Another possibility is simply use Yahoo or Google and search the name
Dunkard Brethren. You will learn all you need to know on the various
division of the Brethren Church.

Best regards,

John Murray