BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2006-10 > 1161143528

From: Wendy Mann <>
Subject: [BRE] Surname Hood
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 21:52:08 -0600

Need help Robert Hood born in N/C went to Virgina were he married Biddy
Pully.Marrige Bonds
states his name as Royal.He died in Va.his wife married a
Mr.Goodring.?This information came from Biograhical and Genealogical
History of Cass,Miami,Howard.and Tipton Counties page1019-1021.Published
1886.
Their son John Thomas Hood and Amanada M.Hood came to Indiana before the
civil war.John Thomas Hood married Martha Ann Fisher from Miami County,
Indiana. in 1866. Amanada M.Hood married Ira Sager in 1861 from Miami
County also.Does anyone have any information on these familys.I would
really apreciate some help.I live in Saskatchewan,Canada.
Their older brother James H. Hood came to Indiana at. a later date.
James got married in Madison
County Indiana in Dec.25,1900. James was also married to a Lockey
Wilson.She died in Indiana.
Martha Ann Fisher (Hood) was my great,great grandmother.

This thread: