BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2006-10 > 1160955499

From: "Patricia Hickin" <>
Subject: Re: [BRE] Jacob Miller of Germantown
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 19:38:19 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks so much for sending this information!

So it sounds as though Jacob b 3/16/1721 and my Johannes may have been
brothers, with Johannes being the elder (born by 1710, judging from
birthdates of children) and if so Salome Miller Knauss was the
granddaughter of Salome Fuchs/Fudge Miller?? Is this what you're
thinking??

If so, certainly sounds plausible.

May I ask, is Jacob your direct ancestor? Where is Great Swamp (I gather
you mean Berks Co., PA)? What county would it have been in 1710? What
town would it be near now? Is it still called Great Swamp?

It's very encouraging to get a lead! Thank you!

Pat