BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2006-09 > 1158687055

Subject: Re: [BRE] Ship Allen, 1729 with Alexander Mack and 4 Schneiders
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 13:30:55 EDT

In a message dated 9/19/2006 12:58:05 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
writes:

Do you have the children of your Jacob Schneider (1732-1790)? I have
Elizabeth Catherine Snyder (b. 1756 PA d. 1815 OH) married to John Summers
Jr. (b.
1752 at sea) with no clue as to her parents. John Summers Sr. (d. in York
PA.)
Thanks ~ Diane

Hello Diane,
Yes, I have the children of Jacob Snider but none were married to John
Summers. I do have a 47 page report on the descendants of four of the children of
John Summers and Elizabeth Snyder. if you would be interested email me
privately.

I developed this information from data at the Canton Ohio library and from
what I had accumulated on the descendants of their son John B Summers who
married Elizabeth Stuckey. Elizabeth Stuckey was the daughter of Samuel Stuckey
and Catherine Studebaker. Catherine Studebaker was the daughter of Jacob
Studebaker and Mary Snider. Mary Snider was the daughter of the above
mentioned Jacob (Snider) Schneider 1732-1790.

Robert Longbottom

This thread: