BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2006-02 > 1139548185

From: "opal seals" <>
Subject: Re: [BRE] REV. RIFE
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 23:09:45 -0600

I am a direct descendant of Carey Toney, and would like to know if you have
any more information of him and his family.
I am a member of the Daughters of the American Revolution, due to his
service in the Revolution. Please advise to:
Opal Seals, 10 Fairway Lane, Meadowlakes, TX. 78654, phone 830-798-0219, or
email to:

Many thanks, Opal Seals