BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2006-02 > 1139522813

From: "opal seals" <>
Subject: Re: [BRE] REV. RIFE
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 16:06:53 -0600

I am a direct descendant of Carey Tony - and have joined the Daughters of
the American Revoluntion thru his line. Please send me any information you
might have on him, and his family..Thank you so much. Opal Seals, 10
Fairway Lane, Meadowlakes, TX. 78654, phone 830-798-0219, email:

Thanks, Opal Seals