BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2006-02 > 1139435859

From: "Nancee(McMurtrey)Seifert" <>
Subject: REV. RIFE
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 16:59:36 -0500

I am researching the STRONG and FIANT families of Fayette and Union
Counties of Indiana. They were part of The Virginia Settlement -- or The
Four Mile Church of the Brethren.

On SUSANNA STRONG's obituary, her funeral service was conducted by REV. RIFE
Several other obituaries of relatives in that area, show REV. RIFE
conducting services.

Does anyone have any information about him -- or the church he worked from.?
Thanks for any information. Nancee(McMurtrey)Seifert at
net

RICHARD and SUSANNA (GABY) STRONG were my ggg grandparents on my Father's side.

This thread: