BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2006-01 > 1136666402

From: "William B. Thomas" <>
Subject: Re: [BRE] Phillipine Mack
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 15:38:42 -0800

Very interesting. That is the right names, but not the right ages (both
were married about 1730). Both these names were on the ship list of the
Allen. However, if they were only a few years old, you would not think
their names would be on the ship list, since I recall that young children
were not charged for passage. So John's children may be named after the
two on the ship list. If that is the case are they sisters of John, or
wives of the Mack family??

Bill T.