BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2005-12 > 1135210862

From: Sharon Wheeler <>
Subject: Re: [BRE] Re: Daniel Arnold
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 16:21:02 -0800 (PST)

No problem. I have seen that information on Rootsweb but no date. I believe. Yes I believe it is or I'm trying to make sure it is. Thank you.

Merle C Rummel <> wrote: OK - I didn't proof read my message after I wrote it - Just forget the

1763 for the Catherine Hummer paper (Donald Durnbaugh - Brethren in
Colonial America)
1823-24 for the Peter Nead Journal (Roger Satterfield - Brethren in a
New Nation)

Is this the same Daniel Arnold even?

Merle C Rummel
Church Historian

The Brethren Heritage Center
428 Wolf Creek Street, Brookville, OH
Open Monday, Wednesday and Saturday 10 am-4 pm
For further information contact Jim Denlinger
mailto: