BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2005-10 > 1130127976

From: "William B. Thomas" <>
Subject: Re: [BRE] Frederick Co., MD Book
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 21:26:16 -0700

I have the source of the non-associator list used by Peden, which Emmert
Bittinger told me about. The list is from several issues of the 1916
Maryland Historical Magazine, a quarterly publication. I made copies of
selected pages at the Historical Society of Frederick County (September and
December issues). They also had a copy of Peden's book. However, I believe
you can also get copies of the Maryland Historical Magazine at other
Maryland libraries including that of the Maryland Historical Society. If
you are primarily interested in non-associators the Maryland Historical
Magazine is a better source, and contains information not in Peden's book.
The non-associator list is only twenty-two pages long. Peden's book
contains both associator's with the non-associators.

Bill Thomas