BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2005-07 > 1121726354

From: "Frank Lombardo" <>
Subject: Sarah: ARNOLD/MILLER
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 14:48:17 -0800

My information is meager. Way back Daniel B. Arnold 1768-1829 married
Abigail Miller. He and others of his family moved from Frederick MD to
Burlington WV in Mineral (formerly part of Hampshire) Co. He probably
married after the move.

In 1930 my grandfather's brother George Roy Arnold married Ada Miller.
George's family lived in in Hampshire Co. and were descended from Daniel
B.'s brother, Samuel. George and others of his family later moved to Elgin
IL where he met and married Ada. I don't have more on Ada, except that when
they met Ada was secretary to M.R. Zigler, George's brother-in-law.

Good luck on finding a connection. If you do, let me know!~~Carol