BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2005-07 > 1120782844

From: "Christine Johns" <>
Subject: Re: [BRE] Re: spouses of Sarah M Miller
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 20:34:04 -0400

I am glad someone asked the question about the Daniel added to Christian. I
am always reluctant to question others, due to my own lack of confidence,
but Christian is one of my 5th great grandfathers and I don't have him as
Daniel Christian. I believe, but have not been able to prove yet, that he
is the son and Jacob and Anna Christina Guth/Good Hoover. Jacob's will
lists all his children (with the possible exception of Martin, though I
would have to read it again) and Christian or Christoff is listed but not as
Daniel. I also have Christian's probate records from Huntingdon Co, PA and
Elizabeth's husband, according to it, was Jacob Wise. I do have a Daniel
Christian Hoover in my data who was born in 1752, and was the son of Johann
Adam Hoover and his first wife, name unknown. What do others think about
this? cbj