BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2005-04 > 1114823010

Subject: Re: [BRE] Miller and related families in Washington Co., Pa.--Edward Dorsey
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 01:03:30 +0000

Art,
Can't answer this request directly about the Dorseys but they were a very early family in Maryland. Three miles down the road from me is "Dorsey's Search" named after Dorsey Hall which is the manor built and owned by the family.

See for starters

http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~ddorsey/dorsey/d87.htm

Ray