BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2005-04 > 1114621237

Subject: Re: [BRE] Miller and related families in Washington Co., Pa.--William Miller
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 13:00:37 EDT

Art - many of the names you mention are collateral lines of my Stover line
out of Lancaster Co., PA. Pat Stover Fair has an online lineage of the
Stover/Stober lines at:

http://www.geocities.com/pstoverfair/gen4a.html

This url will take you to the fourth generation where you will find a couple
Miller (one David Miller - and son David Miller) with a Stover. Weaver is
also an oft connected line. Many of this group, including my gggrands Catherine
Stover and Jacob Oswalt, went to Stark County, Oh. in the early 1800s.

This is a wonderfully informative work of lineage and generations of early
eastern PA. Unfortunately, much information is left out - many dates are
missing, as well as place. But, there is enough to at least give one a starting
place.

Jan T

This thread: