BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2005-04 > 1114266427

From: "Art Miller" <>
Subject: Re: [BRE] Cumberland Road
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 10:27:07 -0400

Thanks Merle for you perspective. I'm am hoping this approach will help me
determine where my David Miller came from. David could very well have come
to Washington Co., Pa. with some of these Brethren families. If we can
better understand the connections between Millers and these families along
this migration route, perhaps we will have a better chance of finding
David's parentage.
Art