BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2005-03 > 1110922374

From: "William Thomas" <>
Subject: Re: [BRE] The Irish and the Dunker...
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 16:32:54 -0500

Ulster Irish (really Scott's) combining with Germans isn't all that unusual
in my neck of the woods. I have a several relatives from Bedford County, PA
who married into German families in the early 1800's, and then became active
in the Evangelical Association, which was a German heritage faith at that
time. The Evangelical cemetery from one community is filled with Allison's,
McDonald's & McDannel's.

Bill Thomas