BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2004-12 > 1103693850

From: "William Jones" <>
Subject: Re: [BRE] Question about finding Brethren Information
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 21:37:41 -0800

Susan,
There were no names at Prices Creek like the ones you are searching for.
Sounds like maybe Four Mile in Indiana or Lower Twin in Preble Co. Sorry
that I can't help. There is some information at the Brethren Heritage Center
in Brookville, Ohio which isn't too far from you. (It isn't far from us
either. We live on Rt 40 about 3 miles east of Richmond.) If you need info
about the Center let me know. Bonnie