BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2004-11 > 1101867186

From: "Michael Barnhart" <>
Subject: RE: [BRE] Re: Michael Mueller/Miller
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 20:13:17 -0600

I think I have asked this in the past but,
On the link Liz gives page -->
http://www.iwaynet.net/~lsci/Miller/D2JM.htm

Shows Michael's Great Grandson = John Miller b1758 d1834 married to an
unknown Catharine.

On my line I have a daughter (Catharine) of Anthony Barnhart d1808 Fredrick
Co. MD to have married a
John Miller on 11 Feb 1787. I have never been able to identify the John that
married this Catharine. Does anyone know any more facts on the Catharine
that married into this Miller family?

The marriage date comes from Records of Marriages and Burials, Evangelical
Lutheran Congregation, City of Frederick, Maryland.

This thread: