BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2004-07 > 1089118875

From: "John and Marilyn Murray" <>
Subject: Re: [BRE] BINKLEY, STOUDER - Clermont Co., OH
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 08:01:34 -0500

Hi,

You wrote: "We have also found early 1775 records
from Apple's Church in Thurmont, MD and Monocracy
Church in Frederick Co., MD." Are these Brethren
or Lutheran or Reformed records?

I trace Neff, Shidler/Shideler, Swinehart/Swihart
records of that time period. Are any of these
names listed there of various spellings?

I'm in the process of updating my files with a lot
of new found information on these lines. I'd like
to hear from interested persons who descend from
these lines. I know there are a lot of Brethren who
connect to these lines. I will be updating the
Jacob Neff D-line which includes these names on our
Neff Web Site.
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~neff/

This updates are being printed in Neff News.

John Murray