BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2004-07 > 1088821031

From: Joe and Sharon Mills <>
Subject: Harry Deal's email and other Paul Dale tidbits
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2004 21:19:40 -0500

--=======4C41BFC=======

Judy,

I don't have Harry Diehl's email, as I always . I do have Ed Deal's
address, and I don't think he would mind sharing it. It's .

Harry Diehl has 55 years worth of research on PA Diehl/Deal/etc
families. Since the book they are working on will mention collateral
families, it could be helpful to others on this list.

Lower could be a Brethren surname. Daniel Lower and Thomas Simonton were
witnesses to the will of Christian Dale of Tyrone Twp, Cumberland Co PA,
entered 1804.

One of Ed Deal's emails included the information that a Paul Dill, son of
Christian and Magdalena (Faust) was baptized on 15 Apr 1774 at Trinity
Lutheran in Reading. Christian and Magdalena were married 24 Mar 1767. I
don't know if Magdalena is the Martha mentioned in his will.

And IF this is "our" Paul Dale, he was baptized Lutheran.

Sharon Mills

>Could I get the PA Deal compiler's email address? I have one Deal family
>married into my FLOWERS family.
>
>Judy

> Visit The Fellowship of Brethren Genealogists
> Web Site at
> http://www.cob-net.org/fobg/

---