BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2004-07 > 1088704604

From: Joe and Sharon Mills <>
Subject: Re: [BRE] Paul Deal
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2004 12:58:56 -0500

--=======2AF5328=======

No.

Paul Dale's burial must be where the folks of Greenville Creek were buried
in Jackson Twp, Darke Co OH. I haven't found his name on a burial list,
but I haven't looked exhaustively. He may not have had a tombstone, or his
tombstone may be covered over with sod. Others on this list may have a
better idea of the location.

I suspect that Mary Dale is in a (presently) unmarked grave at Eaton,
Delaware Co IN. My aunt remembers tombstones being piled against a storage
building many years ago. I think her son George Dale and his wife
Catherine Heckman are also buried there, location unknown. The records for
the oldest part of the cemetery were lost. There are many gaps between
standing tombstones that undoubtedly contain burials.

Sharon

At 11:29 AM 7/1/2004, you wrote:

>Have you found the graves of Paul and Mary?
>
>Linda

> Join The Fellowship Of Brethren Genealogists (FOBG)
> Our Sponsoring Agency
> For further information contact Ron McAdams
> mailto:

---