BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2004-06 > 1087847439

From: Tom Ladner <>
Subject: RE: [BRE] Rev. Perry A. Arnold Gladwin County Record Obituary!
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 12:50:41 -0700 (PDT)

Hello! Gale,

All I can add is: Marian (Fike) Arnold parents were:

Samuel M. Fike for the Father and Elizabeth (Saylor)
Keim for the Mother... You can find this couple on
Rootsweb.com WorldConnect. As for Marian (Fike) Arnold
Obituary. She might have remarried? For I don't show
an Obituary Index in the Gladwin County Record here in
Gladwin County, Michigan? Though, I do have 13 total
Arnold Obituaries between the years 1878 thru 1990.
Most of these Arnold Obituaries I have at home loaded.
I took a look to see what else I could find. Maybe,
Adrian, Lenawee County, Michigan has a Record or
something else?

In closing, I can re-assure you all! Rev. Perry A.
Arnold was indeed married to Marian (Fike) Arnold. I
can give GCR Obituary Index if requested. Tom

http://searches.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/listsearch.pl?list=BRETHREN