BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2004-06 > 1087344579

From: "Emmert Bittinger" <>
Subject: Emmert regarding the Missionary Magazines
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 21:05:30 -0400

Hello.
This is an open letter in the hopes that most of you who inquired about the
free magazines will read it. I had promised the magazines to the first
applicant, and I followed that plan and they are now in the hands of the new
owner. He is pleased with them even though the holdings are spotty and
incomplete and many have been clipped. They were not good enough to go into
a library, and I do not have time to scan them which would have been a
monumental task. Thanks for your many responses, and I am sorry so many had
to go empty handed. Emmert

This thread: