BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2004-05 > 1084648589

From: "Mary Ellen Rohrer" <>
Subject: Sailor/Saylor
Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 12:16:34 -0700 (PDT)

Does any one have the Saylor name in their lines? I
have an Eva A. Sailor wife of David H. Morris who were
married 1803 in the Montgomery Co OH area. Eva's
father I have as Jacob Saylor who I have born in
Germany. I found a bio in from the Montgomery OH area
that speaks of a Jacob Sayler who was a farmer of
Frederick Co MD and a Dunkard preacher. It says he
married Hannah Garber. I dont have a wife for my Jacob
or a mother for my eva. The bio lists children but no
Eva is listed. Would like to find out more on this
Sailor line. Thanks in advance since we arent to write
thank yous only.