BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2004-04 > 1082378192

From: James & Julie Durand <>
Subject: Re: Ulrich-Puterbaugh marriage
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 07:36:32 -0500

Here's what I have for Jacob Puterbaugh and Susanna Ulrich. This is not
research done by me, but a distant cousin (now at rest) who was kind
enough to share her information and sources with me. She has a
discrepancy with Joe Ulrich that I'm hoping someone could help me with.

She has Jacob at the Clark Station Cemetery in Darke Co., Ohio, instead
of at Liberty (maybe these are the same and I don't know it??). The
source she lists is:

Cemetery Inscriptions Darke Co., OH
Gordon, Clark's Station, Vol. I
Greenville, Vol. IV
New Teegarden, Vol. V

Also, the children are listed. But, no parents for Susanna.

Jacob Butterbaugh Sr.
Birth:4 Aug 1757, Frederick, MD
Death:24 Sep 1822, Darke, OH
Burial:Darke, OH
Father:Sr.(IA) George Butterbaugh (~1737-1800)
Mother:Christina Adams (-1814)

Resided: Frederick Co., MD; Bedford Co., PA; Darke Co., OH
Church affiliation: German Baptist Brethren
Cemetery: Clark Station

Marr:22 Jan 1782, Frederick, MD

Susanna Ulrich
Birth:3 May 1759, Frederick, MD
Death:7 Nov 1830, Bedford, PA
Burial:Bedford, PA

Resided: Frederick Co., MD; Bedford Co., PA
Church affiliation: German Baptist Brethren
Cemetery: Stonerock

Children:Johannes (John) (1782-1851)
Abraham (1784-1841)
Elizabeth (1786-1866)