BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2004-04 > 1082182164

From: "Sandy K." <>
Subject: Ulrich-Puterbaugh marriage
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 23:09:50 -0700

Hello,

It was suggested to me by Joe Ulrich that I send the following data to your
list as he feels that it may be useful to some persons out there.

"My line are the Puterbaughs and I have Susannah Cripe Ulrich, b. May 3,
1759
in Frederick Co., MD and d. November 7, 1830 in Woodbury Twp, Bedford Co.,
PA and buried in Stonerock Cemetery, Bedford Co., PA. She married Jacob
Adams Puterbaugh (1757-1822) on January 22, 1782. He was buried in
Puterbaugh Cemetery, Liberty Twp., Darke Co., Ohio and it appears that she
must have gone back to Bedford Co., PA after he died. They had 11
children."

I would appreciate hearing of any information that you may have about the
family of Susannah Ulrich/Puterbaugh.

Sincerely,

Sandy K. in BC, Canada

This thread: