BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2004-04 > 1080848740

From: "Baldwin, A Ferne." <>
Subject: RE: [BRE] Kessler/Nichols
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 14:45:44 -0500

Kessler/Kesler in Nichols cemetery:

Kessler, Ulhigha A., son of G & S died 17 Oct. 1865 13 D.
Martha E. died 22 Jan. 1888, 19-0-3
Mary E. died 25 Sept. 1888, 22-10-25
Daughters of G. W. and S. Kessler

Ulrich died 14 Oct. 1866, (7)1-5-11
Margaret, wife of U. died 2 Ap. 18(80), 67-11-9
Mary died 7 Feb. 1888, 78-8-13 Mother

John died 8 Feb, 1845, 76-6-29

Kesler, Peter, son of (J) and M. J. died 25 July, 1860 0-11-14

A parenthesis indicates that the reading is uncertain.

Sent by Ferne Baldwin
Manchester College