BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2004-01 > 1075049563

From: Skip Merriman <>
Subject: Re: [BRE] Iconoclasts at McPherson College, 1922
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 08:52:47 -0800 (PST)

In reference to the Elliforde Washington first Brethren Church; I lived in that area in 1960, and knew the Verbeck, Henneman,and Pickering families. Their ancestor are buried in the cemetery and these families still live in the area, perhaps some of them have a picture of the first Brethren Church.
Skip

Esther Coates <> wrote:
In the 1922 annual from McPherson College my great aunt listed
participating in Iconoclast Choral Union. Other members of that class
also listed Iconoclast. One was president, one secretary, etc. I am
interested in information about the Iconoclast group. She also listed
Forum, but I have no information on that either.

Esther

This is the Brethren Genealogy and History Discussion List
You can check the Rootsweb Archives at:
http://searches.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/listsearch.pl?list=BRETHREN
or http://archiver.rootsweb.com/th/index/BRETHREN
for past messages posted to this list