BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2004-01 > 1073174130

Subject: Re: [BRE] Jonathan's Creek Church Trovinger-OH Census
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2004 18:55:31 -0500

A quick look at 1850 Census for Ohio finds:

Christopher Trovinger 42 in Walnut Twp., Fairfield Co. OH
(May be your Rebecca's brother, you will see the connection soon)

Wife Jane (Lyle) age 38
Children: David L age 14, Jane M. age 10, Perry V age 8, Effie age 6, Christopher age 4, Rebecca H age 2, and Mary E age 2/12.
I realize these are to late but a lead.

Also in the World Connect section I found the following:

Rebecca Trovinger,
b: 12 Nov 1792 d/o Christopher and Barbara Kimmel Trovinger
m: Simon Abraham Yandes
d: 24 Mar 1858 (?)
Children:
1.Sarah
2.Catherine
3.Ann
4.Lafayette
5.Marquise
6.Rebecca
7.Daniel
8.Simon

Remember...this was posted by researcher and is not verified

Hope this helps, I banished myself to the computer...footballed out this week...

Mary Ann

This thread: