BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2003-04 > 1051762543

From: "Suze" <>
Subject: Re: [BRE] Have two books of United Brethren information
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 23:16:27 -0500

Hi Jan,

I don't know if there is a connection, but I have Hussey/Hershey line as
well....all I know is that a daughter of Brethren minister unknown
Hussey/Hershey was married to Peter Lyman Foss early 1800s in Hardin County,
Ohio. The family was supposed to originally be from Pa.

Still search for ancestry of Minerva A. Hussey/Hershey