BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2002-12 > 1041273072

From: "Doris O. Sink" <>
Subject: Re: [BRE] Licenses to Marry
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 13:31:14 -0500

Dear Pat, Thank you kindly. I am sure this is my Huddleston connection. They
came from Bucks Co Pa to Ohio. In Bucks County Pa stands the Huddleston
House that our ancestor built in 1607 and it is listed in the Historical
Homes of Pa...a beautiful home a woman from Lafayette Indiana owned it and
had a craft shop in part of it. I do appreciate this.
Doris