BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2002-12 > 1040581637

From: Bill and Patty Coleman <>
Subject: Re: [BRE] CHRISTIAN WEAVER/CATHERINE ERTES
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 12:27:33 -0600

Here are the dates I have:

CHRISTIAN WEAVER was buying land in Frederick Co. MD as early as 1769. His
son, JACOB, came to Rowan County, NC with a group of Dunkers which included
the Leathermans. My g-g-g-g-grandmother, granddaughter of this CHRISTIAN
WEAVER and CATHERINE ERTES, was born abt. 1775. Her father was JACOB WEAVER
who was probably born about 1750.

Thank you for responding.

At 12:36 PM 12/22/02 -0500, you wrote:
>Dates Please
>
>I do have some Weaver's in my files. John Weaver b: 1779 in Maryland d: 7 Dec
>1870
>buried Hickory Grove Cem. Bethel Twp., Miami Co, Oh, son of Peter Weaver and
>Elizabeth DeLong. These are the earliest I have. While they are NOT part of
>our family, They are ancestors of a dear friend.
>
>They were Brethren.
>
>Thanks
>
>Mary Ann

>5 ----------------------------------------------
> This is the Brethren Genealogy and History Network
> we are sponsored by
> The Fellowship Of Brethren Genealogists
> You are invited to join the membership of FOBG
> For further information e-mail
>
> ------------------------

Read all about CASA VAMOS!,
a great way to help the poor while