BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2002-12 > 1040532617

From: Bill and Patty Coleman <>
Subject: [BRE] CHRISTIAN WEAVER/CATHERINE ERTES
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 22:50:36 -0600

Holiday greetings, list. After 4 years of research I've finally been able
to tie my g-g-g-g-grandmother, CATHERINE WEAVER who married BARNABAS KIMEL
and lived in Rowan Co. NC to her father, JACOB, and to his father and
mother CHRISTIAN WEAVER and CATHERINE ERTES of Frederick Co. MD.

Hope someone on this list has information about this family who were
members of the Dunkers. The children of CHRISTIAN WEAVER were VALENTINE who
married Elizabeth Welty, CATHERINE who married Frederick WIlbahm,
CHRISTIAN, JR. , JACOB, PHEBE, SOPHIA and POLLY.

Please e.mail me if you can help. Thanks, Patty in
Mexico

http://wc.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=cuernavaca

This thread: