BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2002-11 > 1036642014

From: Ruthanne Wise <>
Subject: Re: [BRE] Jacob Danner
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2002 22:06:54 -0600

Thanks to everyone who responded to my Michael Danner. I appreciate it. I
have very little info on my Michael Danner. I have a book "Beckners in
America...The first 250 years". It states that Elizabeth Danner marries
Abraham Henry Beckner ca 1780 in Pennsylvania. She was born in Maryland and
died before 1790 in Virginia. Then Abraham married again to Christina
Heckman 18 Aug 1790 in Franklin Co., Virginia. That is the limit to my
Danner info. Does that help any more? How many Michael Danners are there?
Thanking you again,
Ruthanne Beckner Wise