BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2002-10 > 1035249447

From: "Frances Kawahara" <>
Subject: Re: [BRE] Boehm, Beam
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 21:23:18 -0400

The following is from my ELDER sister...HA! She has corrected the family
names of the Beams that we knew in Johnstown, Pa. and was wondering if they
are related to your Beam family

.Fran, The Beams I knew lived in Johnstown---Naomi, Miriam and Dorcas, and
there
were two boys, I believe but think the older boy was Bill, Jr. Bill,Sr.,
had a
brother, too and they were members of our church but I can't think of their
names (they weren't as active members as Bill's family.)