BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2001-03 > 0984234541

Subject: Re: Upper Canada
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 09:29:01 EST

Hi
My name is Pat Cartiff and I am hoping you may be able to help me. I am
searching for some of my ancesters who were I believe COB. They were located
in the Canton, New Berlin area of Ohio. Some of them may also have been in
Summit County. Where could I go to find info on these people. Thank you in
advance for your time and trouble. By the way, the last name was Carpenter
and they came originally from Lancaster Co. Pa. I think they started out as
German Reformed Lutherns from Switzerland. Thank you again for any help you
may be able to give me.
Pat Cartiff ()

This thread: