BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2001-02 > 0982200275

From: "Laurel Baker" <>
Subject: RE: Hartman/Hardman
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 20:24:35 -0500

Carol,
I'm not sure if its the same family, but Anthony, Samuel and David Hardman
were appraisers for my gggg gf's (John Bucher/Baker) estate in Fairfield
Twp, Columbiana Co Ohio in Sept 1834. I know Samuel also performed some of
the local marriages, including my ggg gf and his siblings and at least part
of my family were Brethern/Mennonite, originally from Abbottstown PA.

Laurie