BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2001-01 > 0980292395

From: "Ralph Tewksbury" <>
Subject: Curch of the Brethren in Michigan
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 18:26:35 -0500

Eric;
I hope that you don't mind my contacting you regarding my MI grandparents. I
saw your posting and am hoping that you can help.
I have been trying to find information on my Brethren grandparents for five
years with little success. They are Peter and Joanna (Garver) Berkey who
lived in East Paris, Kent Co., MI. I know about their ancestry but little
about them themselves. Peter Berkey was born in 1822 in Somerset Co., PA and
married Joanna in 1844 in Indiana. They moved to Paris in the 1850's. They
sold their farm in 1884 and disappeared. I was wondering if the appear in
the book "The History of the Church of the Brethren in Michigan." I am
trying to find out where they went.

Thank You for your help;
Ralph

This thread: